Central Valley Baptist Church
Some things to keep in mind when registering:
- The Cascade public school bus includes our church in their route on Wednesdays specifically for school children attending Awana. Please let your school administrator know if your child will be utilizing this option.
- Opening assembly begins promptly at 4pm. Parents should pick up their children at 5:30pm.
- Children should wear their uniforms and have their bibles and workbooks with them each week.
- Children earn awards and badges to put on their uniforms by memorizing scripture. We encourage parents to help their children throughout the week to memorize that weeks bible verse.
- We follow the no school/no AWANA rule. We cancel for weather or breaks if Cascade School District are canceled.
For Cubbies (Potty Trained, 3 years old as of September 1st, up to 5 years old)
- We ask that a parent or guardian of a child let us know how to reach them on Club night.
- Your child should be 3 years old as of September 1st and potty trained, to register for our Awana Club.
- Your child will need a new handbook
- If your child was in Cubbies last year and already has the uniform, then you do not need another one.
For Sparks (K-2nd grade as of Sept. 1st )
- If your child was in Sparks last year and already has the uniform, then you do not need another one.
- If you child was in Sparks last year and did not complete their handbook, then you do not need another book. Your child will keep their current handbook and continue in it.
For Truth & Training (3rd-5th grade as of Sept. 1st)
- If your child was in T & T last year and has the uniform then you do not need a new one.
- Your child will need a new handbook.
For Trek (6th-8th grade as of Sept. 1st)
- If you child was in Trek last year and has the t-shirt then you do not need a new one.
- If you child was in Trek last year and did not complete their handbook, you will still need a new handbook. All students will be starting a new book together.
- If you child is new to Trek this year they will need a new shirt and handbook.
$20 for first child / $10 per sibling. Program fees cover part of the cost for your child’s book, uniform, and awards. You do not need to pay to register. Payment can be made on the first day of Awana 9/13/2023. Payment arrangements and scholarships are available.
For more information about the Club please contact the Church office at: 208-382-3004